Together, we grow.
Here at Waterman Bible, we see ministry to children as essential. And we take our responsibility to raise a generation of Christ-followers as a mission that requires all hands on deck. Side-by-side—church, home, parents, volunteers and kids, all partnering together to mature children (birth - 6th grade) in their faith and equip them to make a difference in the world. Our desire is to present God’s Word in a way that children will understand the nature of who God is, acknowledge the condition of their hearts and are drawn to respond to Him. We are about the development of children’s spiritual roots and the transformation of their lives. Our goal is to love each child personally, provide a wonderful learning environment so that God’s Word may be established in their hearts and smiles will sprout on their faces as they tell you what a great time they had in one of our ministry programs designed just for them. We are here to serve you and your children. Come join us!
Welcome to Kids KLubs, our core learning and outreach after school program for children K - 6th grade. This ministry meets in a church members’ home just a block away from Waterman Elementary School. Kids Klub meets from 3:30-5:15 every Wednesday afternoon during the school year. We invite your child to join us!
Welcome to Noah’s Park, and fun-filled and adventurous journey to Christ as taught through exciting lessons, crafts, and songs. Our children’s church begins right before the message and is for ages 3-5. Together, we have been entrusted with the sacred calling to cultivate spiritual roots and Christ-like fruits in the fertile soil of our kids’ hearts. This ministry is provided to families with young children so they can better participate in our morning worship service.
Welcome! We understand that visiting a new church can be a great adventure—fun, exciting and even a little bit scary. We love meeting new families and hope to make your first experience with us as comfortable as possible. Together, our goal is to be partners, helpers, and friends, in the spiritual development of your children. To accomplish this, we have dedicated men and women who can’t wait to serve your family. They are trained, equipped and ready to develop biblical roots in young hearts that will eventually produce Christ-like fruits.
Babies and Toddlers
Here are a few things you can do to help us with your baby or toddler:
1. Please label EVERYTHING that you bring to church, especially bags, bottles, cups and pacifiers.
2. Bring a sufficient supply of bottles, diapers and extra clothing, especially for those who are in the process of potty training.
3. Use the nursery/toddler notes provided outside your child’s classroom to give us instructions regarding allergies, naps, feeding times, bottle feeding vs. nursing, etc.
4. Experience indicates the best approach to dropping off your child is to hug and reassure them that you will pick them up later. Lingering can make a child uncertain and can increase insecurity and separation anxiety. Please be assured that teachers will make every effort to comfort and engage your child.
Our goal is to maintain a healthy environment where children are not exposed to illness. If your child has any of the following symptoms, please let them recover in the comfort of your home.
• Fever (must be fever free for 24 hours without fever-reducing medication)
• Heavy nasal discharge (other than clear)
• Eye discharge of any kind
• Extreme “wet” cough or chronic, consistent cough (wet or dry)
• Rash of any kind
• Open wounds, sores or impetigo
• Diarrhea or upset stomach (last 24 hours)
• Vomiting (last 24 hours)
• Cold or sore throat
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.